Journal Club Monthly Themes
The Journal Club is an art journaling subscription membership that sends an original, hand-crafted package of themed journaling goodies to you each month!
On this page you’ll find: photos of Journal Club subscription packs from past months (as well as links for where to buy extras!) and spoilers/sneak peeks for upcoming months.
(Looking for more information about subscriptions and renewals? You’ll find it here.)
September 2020: Spooky Sticker Special
*Photos coming very soon!*
September’s subscription pack will be a spooky sticker special!
Think: Halloween vibes, fall pumpkins, vintage witch illustrations, and stickers stickers stickers galore!
Subscribe by 10th September to receive this pack.
August 2020: Washi Tape
Journal Club members who subscribed to August’s pack were in for a treat as this pack was a very special edition!
August’s theme was Washi Tape, and I collaborated with the Washi Tape Shop to give every Journal Club subscriber…
- 1 x ‘Washi Tape Rolls’ sticker sheet
- 1 x ‘Washi Tape Rolls’ magnet
- 1 x ‘Washi Houses’ mini sticker sheet
- 2 x ‘Washi Swatches’ journal sheets/colouring pages
- 1 x Art Journal Zine
- PLUS 2 x full-sized rolls of gorgeous washi! (provided by The Washi Tape Shop)
(The cut-off to subscribe to this pack was 5th August, but if you missed it don’t worry! Lots of these washi-themed items will soon be available to order from my Etsy shop, Kia Makes)
June/July 2020: The Jewels of June
For June/July 2020, Journal Club members received a pack of beautifully handcrafted supplies inspired by jewel tones, gemstones, crystals, and other magical treasures.
To add an element of mystery to this month’s Journal Club pack, exactly which supplies members received was decided by a kind of ‘lucky dip’.
Here are the items every subscriber to June’s pack received:
- ‘A fortnight of treasures’ sticker sheet (2 x Days of the Week planner stickers surrounded by gemstones and treasure chests!)
- ‘Raw crystal collection’ sticker sheet (My personal treasured collection of natural, rough crystals, turned into a magical sticker sheet!)
- ‘What do you treasure the most’ colouring-in journal sheet.
- ‘Make your own Magic’ large vinyl sticker
Here are the many wonderful bonus items that each subscriber received at least two of (this was decided randomly, how exciting!)
- ‘Cosmic bugs‘ stickers (magical insect stickers covered in jewel-toned cosmic patterns)
- ‘Trust your intuition’ crystal ball clear acrylic charm (use as a phone charm, keyring, tie to pencil case or zip, or use in jewellery making, the possibilities are endless with this special items)
- Patterned planner sticker sheet (Washi strip stickers, planner dot stickers, corner stickers and flag stickers, all filled with intricate Moroccan-style patterns)
- Premium Japanese-style wallpaper samples (so gorgeous!)
- Gemstones mini paper stencil
(Head to my YouTube Channel to watch me use some of June’s Journal Club supplies in my weekly planner!) You can no longer subscribe for this pack but many of the items are now available to purchase from my Etsy shop.
May/June 2020: The Marbled Magic of May
May’s pack was focused on the magic of marbling. As well as including hand marbled papers, this pack had a wide variety of designs that included marbling in some form or another, such as:
“Liquid Gold Honey” Sticker Sheet (inspired by the swirling patterns shared by marbling and the little puddles of delicious golden honey represented on this sticker sheet)
Large holographic sun sticker (which incorporates marbling into its design, in gorgeous solar flare colours)
“Celestial Self Care” Sticker Sheet (Think: beautiful ‘skincare product’ bottles filled with marbling and sparkles, inspired by the celestial bodies of our solar system. Sun Serum, Moon Masque, Titan Toner, Callisto Cleanser…)
There are extras of many of these goodies left over from May, so I’ve listed them all for you on my Etsy shop, click here to browse & order!
April/May 2020: An Inspired Spring
April’s pack was all about the inspiring nature of spring, paying homage to the nature and creative projects that the season brings to life!
Members who subscribed to April’s Journal Club pack received all sorts of goodies, covered in florals and creative art supplies.
This pack included:
“Floral Days of the Week” Sticker Sheet
“Florals? For Spring? Groundbreaking…” Sticker Sheet
“Playful Journaling” Sticker Sheet
Large holographic paint pallette sticker
Hand stamped papers (daffodils and journals)
“Create your own Happy Corner” colouring sheet
and plenty more!
There are extras of many of these goodies left over from April, so I’ve listed them all for you on my Etsy shop, click here to browse & order!