My Awesome Year
I’m so excited to finally announce that I have authored and illustrated a brand new series of five activity books for HarperCollins Publishers!
Introducing: My Awesome Year Being 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10!
“Great gift for birthdays and other special occasions, the My Awesome Year books are bursting with fill-in fun and ideas for making awesome memories.
With tons of activities to try and prompts to jot down day-to-day experiences, these books make the perfect place for six to ten year olds to record all the fun things they do throughout the year. From geocaching to painting pebbles, making smoothies to building a den, it’s great for getting kids outdoors and being active indoors! And with space to fill-in, doodle and draw, the finished book will be something to treasure forever.”
Available to purchase now from Waterstones, WHSmith, Foyles and other major book retailers. See links to buy on Amazon below!
You Can Write Awesome Stories
I’ve also had the privilege of illustrating many pages inside Joanne Owen’s latest brilliant book: You Can Write Awesome Stories!
“Get thinking, get scribbling and get inspired! Always wondered if you could be the next best-selling author? This book is what you need to get great at writing in no time at all. It’s easy to understand and tells you exactly what you need to know step-by-step.
• Easy-peasy tips on how to create characters, set the scene, and design the perfect ending
• Space to write – make notes, keep track of what you have written and make the book your own
• Packed with fun writing projects guaranteed to spark your imagination!”
Links to other news, features and interviews:
- #MyJournalStory Kia Creates The Washi Tape Shop blog feature – 2020
- Why should we encourage children to journal? FemaleFirst article – 2020
- National Galleries of Scotland Feature – 2019
- National Galleries of Scotland Competition – 2019
- Oioi Arts Feature & Interview – 2018
- HAVAIII Feature & Interview – 2018
- Wanderarti Feature & Interview – 2016